Our Anniversary

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by berylayn

Congrats! My fiancee and I celebrated our 4 year 'dating' anniversary on the 26th. Him and I met while working at Target during our college years.
We spent our first date together ordering pizza and watching a movie at my house.

This anniversary was bittersweet for us because it was probably the last time we'll celebrate our dating anniversary. After we get married this July we'll most likely be celebrating that anniversary instead!
Oh, you can celebrate both anniversaries! Its all about traditions, and if you already have the tradition of celebrating your dating anniversary, keep it up!

We married 6 months after we met, and never really celebrate the anniversary of when we met, or our first date (the night after we met!) Our first Christmas and Valentines together, we were already married! I honestly have trouble remembering when we met, and have to ask dh. Was it Feb 24th or 26th? Much nicer to mark the day as special, since it changed your life.

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
*laugh* My s/o and I didn't really have a first date either as I was sort of dating someone else at the time. The first time we went out (he lived in a different town at the time with some friends of mine, and we "met" online) he took me to the mall to get Hoagieville cheese fries (since I'd never had them) and to look for mens jeans, since he was convinced they would fit me better than womens. Well, I hated the cheese fries and was too embarrassed to look for pants with him, but we just celebrated our second "dating" anniverary at midnight on Christmas Eve.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tracy,....happy anniversary!

So sorry if is a bit late, but I doesn´t be here for a while last days...
I really wish that you spend a lovely time!