Our 16 y.o. KiKi

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is our KiKi. She is somewhere in the neighborhood of 16 years old. We adopted her 14 years ago from the humane society, after her and her kittens were dumped in a box in the parking lot of a local vet.View attachment 440796
What a beautiful KiKi! SNORGLES on her and I hope and pray her family all found loving permanent homes as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MeezeIfYouPlz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I bet she was a super mom with those lil kittens. If I were a cat, I’d want her to be my mom. Do you still have the lot?
KiKi's kittens were all adopted out to other families. For a long time I regretted not adopting one of her kittens along with her but we already had another cat at home and it all worked out well.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
KiKi's kittens were all adopted out to other families. For a long time I regretted not adopting one of her kittens along with her but we already had another cat at home and it all worked out well.
Keeping families together is wonderful; two locations ago, there were a lot of "community cats" who were fed at least sometimes by at least a couple of neighbors, but not adopted or spayed/neutered/vetted. We succeeded in gaining the trust of them one by one and adopting the matriarch, a beautiful silver tabby, and her oldest family; they were very bonded and much loved.