Ouch!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A few years ago my cat Gulliver got up in a tree about 15 feet high. Mike tried to get him down, but couldn't. So when I got off work, I went under the tree and called to him to come down for me. He did- he lept straight for me. I opened my arms in surprise, but he landed on my face and my neck- OUCH! Guess he must have trusted me-but i looked horrible afterwards and boy did it hurt! He also knocked me flat on my can!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

A few years ago my cat Gulliver got up in a tree about 15 feet high. Mike tried to get him down, but couldn't. So when I got off work, I went under the tree and called to him to come down for me. He did- he lept straight for me. I opened my arms in surprise, but he landed on my face and my neck- OUCH! Guess he must have trusted me-but i looked horrible afterwards and boy did it hurt! He also knocked me flat on my can!
Ouch! That's got to hurt!
How did you explain that to people? I caught my cat from a tree?!

Good sign as to how much he trusted you though

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh Sarah!!! good grief!! you poor thing

I sure do hope it heals up real quickly - let me know if I need to send any tim tams over to help the healing

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Danielle!

I just did a medical search and it says that the best medicine for healing a cut head is to eat as many Tim Tams as possible!!
I am sure it must have been an Aussie Doctor!!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Thank you Danielle!

I just did a medical search and it says that the best medicine for healing a cut head is to eat as many Tim Tams as possible!!
I am sure it must have been an Aussie Doctor!!
oh yes didnt you know that??? oh its a new medical breakthrough

I will get some in the post to you asap

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Sarah.....sorry to hear that.....I could send my Tiggy over there to show your babies how to "gently" leap from thier mothers face........he's great at that!

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fortunately for me, most of the kity chases happen around merather than on me, as they use Jason's groin as a springboard OVER me

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Awww Sarah.....sorry to hear that.....I could send my Tiggy over there to show your babies how to "gently" leap from thier mothers face........he's great at that!
Definitely, Susie! I will get some yummy treats sorted for you Tiggy - especially if you do a great job of teaching Tibby to be gentle!

Originally Posted by turtlecat

Fortunately for me, most of the kity chases happen around merather than on me, as they use Jason's groin as a springboard OVER me
It is good for you, but poor old Jason!
That's got to hurt!