Other pets?

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's so sweet of you to say Jenn....but yes....I do think Spike is hurting....but I don't know what to do for him.
All I can do is pray....he will be gone in a few days, that I am sure of.

Dawn.....I have not been to Chins & Quills for ages.....I used to be a member there.....is Kalandra still there???? That was the first board/forums that I ever knew...chins and quills....and from there I met Jim from Frappydoo....(married adults forums)...and from there I met Anne (the owner of this site)....and was with her from the beginning when she started this site for cats when Frappydoo closed......it has since reopened, but my loyalty remains here.

sal

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh Debby, my heart goes out to you - that is so sad
I love hedgehogs, but we don't see that many round here. I'm sure you'll make his last days the best possible

angelzoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby: Awwww cute little hedgehogs, I've never owned them, but known several people who have had them. I'm so sorry to hear about what happened. I also owned A LOT of rodents when I was younger, like at least 100 hahah, rats are also my favorite, I still don't understand how people can be scared of those little dudes.

I also have always wanted a chinchilla since I did a report on them in 5th grade! I was actually setting out to adopt a chinchilla, ferret or pair of sugar gliders last year, hadn't decided which one yet, and before I even got to look at any others, Keiji stole my heart and I got him.