Other dudes...?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

joecool

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
someplace so boring i am slowly but surely losing
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Because of the Snoopy Joe Cool right? I think it had something to do with your dad right Wesley? I think I remember that bc my step-dad was a 'joe cool' lecturer when my stepbrother was growing up.

And I'm pretty sure Yosemetie is a woman, the pic is her husband...someone correct me if I'm wrong.
yeah, my dad sometimes calls me joecool because i am vain about my hair and clothes. And that's the person i was talking about. I was sure yosemite was a gay guy because of a husband mentioned... then it was made clear. lol

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by joecool

yeah, my dad sometimes calls me joecool because i am vain about my hair and clothes. And that's the person i was talking about. I was sure yosemite was a gay guy because of a husband mentioned... then it was made clear. lol
HUH? You? Really?? Didn't know that....and how bout cats d'you have any furries??? Getting a bit off-topic but I really just want to know if you have any kitty-cats, and if you do I wanna see pics pronto
And I'm not trying to like pry or anything, it's a simple question, no? And this is the CAT site, sooo umm I have a right to ask that heheh. It's ok if you don't have a cat, I can see how one would want to be a TCS member anyways lol I love TCS!!

Okay to stay on topic for this post: Should I make a poll on who is male & female? Hmm whad'ya think?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

joecool

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
someplace so boring i am slowly but surely losing
I have two cats, but what does that have to do with my vanity? And you can see my picture in the "pictures! pictures!" thread near the end unless the mods have deleted it. the cats dont as of yet let me take their photos.

And sure. Make a poll. Then we will know for sure. 1192 women, 8 men. LOL!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by joecool

Ummm.....I also believe she's told a story about when she was pregnant in a recent thread I think....

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Ummm.....I also believe she's told a story about when she was pregnant in a recent thread I think....
I think you're right. I believe I saw that, too...

nebula11

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I'm pretty sure that Yosemite is a dude too...at least his signature indicates it...LOL
Yosemite is a girl most of the time...Her husband posts occasionally I think....His pic is in the siggy....

At least I think so...or have I been lied to...

bikeman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bikeman is not a woman. Both our cats are females, so the ratio in our household is 3F to 1M. On this forum I'll bet the ratio is much higher than that. Not that there's anything wrong with that.