Osiris has a severe case of ringworm

pooker

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My persian cat has ringworm also and I have tried all sorts of things but it kept coming back. I have gone through about 10 bottles of conofite but it takes so long to heal. Same with the other things from over the counter like lotrimin AF etc. Finally, I got brave and ordered Fungrx from the internet. I had the ringworm around my ear. This stuff promised to have it healed in a week whereas the other stuff was 4 weeks. The fungrx worked great and one week later, my ringworm is almost completely healed. I will keep using it for a couple more days yet just to be sure. You can't use fungrx on cats so I ordered their recommendation of sulfinex cream. I've been using it 2 days and the improvement is huge. The redness is gone on the ringworm and it looks well on its way to healing. If you just do a search for fungrx, you will find it on the web. Same with sulfinex. This stuff worked great for me as I have been dealing with this ringworm for over a month on my Persian. Tried the internal stuff but had to stop as it made my cat sick. Conofite works but just takes way too long to heal it up. 3 or 4 weeks to get mine to heal. Been much happier with fungrx and sulfinex cream.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaclyn4238

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
it hasnt even been a week and there isnt much improvement. he is COVERED in spots i have to take a picture of the poor guy. Im going to give it another week with these vet meds then im going on to other pastures with your reccomendations i am ordering trek tol or whatever to douse my house with. when i am giving him his lyme sulfer dip how long do i keep him in the solution for

pooker

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The sulfinex cream I am using on my Persian says to only apply once a day but I find twice a day is necessary. The same applies to conofite. It said once a day but my vet said apply it twice a day. It will heal faster that way plus they don't get so itchy using it twice a day.

jaclyn4238

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just feel like i am "cheating" him out of his kittenhood lol...hes locked away day in and day out...screaming and crying and batting everything under the door.. Im ready to just say fine come out then if the other cats get it they get it and will have t obe treated

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaclyn4238

I just feel like i am "cheating" him out of his kittenhood lol...hes locked away day in and day out...screaming and crying and batting everything under the door.. Im ready to just say fine come out then if the other cats get it they get it and will have t obe treated
To tell you the truth, I just treated all 5 of mine. Damita definately had ringworm, Twitch & Ophelia may have had ringworm. I found it easier to just treat all 5 to be sure. It was horrible to clean daily...I spent at least 2 hours cleaning every....single...day!

jaclyn4238

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
did you ever catch it? I am just going to treat everyone for it i guess and scour my house daily...im a slave to my pets lol

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pooker

http://www.guaranteed-pet-ringworm-cure.com/

It works as the testimonial says and may save your pet lots of pain because it heals so quickly.
Is this not the best stuff around for ringworm, or what?! It actually works as good as it says it does and there are absolutely no side effects. In fact, it was my vet that recommend it instead of following the traditional oral treatment. He said, why treat from the inside when it's not an internal fungus. I'm so happy that I have such a progressive vet who is not bound by text book treatment!!!!