Oscar, the kitten attacked by a dog.

pui hang

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Life is so unfair - to have struggled this far... I am crying even as I am typing this. Sweet little Oscar, you have touched all our lives here. Fly free precious one, it doesn't hurt anymore

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

I look forward to the day I can meet him for real over the bridge. His strength & courage were a real inspiration.
I look forward to meeting little Oscar someday, too. It is so hard to read this post...I have been following Oscar, and have prayed for him. Oscar, I would like to warn you, that when you watch the bridge for your people, you will have a LOT of people coming who love you dearly! It may be a little crowded in your corner of heaven! You really touched my heart!

Originally Posted by Rang_27

Naya - your love & devotion to this little guy are also an inspiration. I want to challange everyone who is not already involved in some sort of rescue or volunteer work to start and devote their time or money in Oscar's name.
Oscar -- R.I.P. little man. You were & still are loved by more people than you can even imagine.
You must be hurting so bad, Naya. You must get so close to these tiny babies, with all the time you spend. I am so sorry you didn't get more time with Oscar. You were a blessing to him. I hope many will be inspired by this challenge.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

This is heartbreaking news. He SO deserved to have a chance at life. He fought so hard for it.
Could not have put it better.
Anne

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oscar - You touched the hearts of so many all around the world.

You will be sorely missed.

I wish you all the best at the Bridge and hope you have a wonderful time with all our Bridge babies.

Don't forget to look over your Mummy's once in a while, when you aren't rolling in catnip.

Rest In Peace little guy

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Oscar, he fought so hard to hang on to life.
to you Naya for all your care and the wonderful love you showed him during his short life.

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
RIP little sweetie.....love and mercy,

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor sweet Oscar.
You touched so many lives around the world. I'm glad we got to know you, if only for a short time. You will never be forgotten.

We love you little man.

Naya, I'm so sorry Oscar lost his fight. Bless you for taking care of him; he was a lucky boy to know such love. He's now at the Bridge, looking down on his meowmy, so thankful for the love you gave him. You have a very special angel watching over you now.

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I, too, started crying the moment I saw this thread had moved here.

Oscar, you strong, little man. You fought so hard and touched all of us so deeply. There will always be a special place in every heart here on TCS for you.

RIP Sweet Oscar.

ginava

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I always think, when one of my foster kittens doesnt make it, Im glad they knew love and happiness even for the short time they lived. Im glad Oscar had such a great home, and didnt die at the bottom of a garden alone.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ginava

I always think, when one of my foster kittens doesnt make it, Im glad they knew love and happiness even for the short time they lived. Im glad Oscar had such a great home, and didnt die at the bottom of a garden alone.

That says it all, he didn't die alone without ever knowing love!

jlutgendorf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My heart fell when I saw this thread had moved here. It really looked as if Oscar was going to win his fight. They can leave us so fast.
There are no words I can say that will make the hurt of his passing less.
Thank you Naya for taking him into your heart and home and for sharing his life with us. It was a pleasure to read about him, if only for a short time.

~Julia

awliston

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I too felt sick when I saw this post had been moved. Naya, thank you for taking care of Oscar for the short period of time you had him. As someone else said, he certainly will need a corner of heaven for all of the people who loved him.

andrealong

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just wanted to post and say that I'm so sorry to hear about Oscar.
I was hoping to see that he was doing well after surgery but the way it sounds, this was probably best for him. No more pain.
Naya, you did such a great thing by taking care of him. Like someone posted earlier, he could of died the day the dog attacked him yet you took him in and showed him the best life he could of ever imagined after the day of his attack..... You should be very proud of the job you did making Oscar a HAPPY kitten in his short time. You took such good care of him. Just remember, he couldn't have had it any better with anyone but you. You gave him the chance to be a playful fun kitty who will be loved and dearly missed by many, especially from all the posters here on TCS. Thanks for updating and letting us get to know Oscar while he was here!! You did a wonderful thing with him!!
Please remember that even though it hurts horribly now.... I know you would do it all again if you had to!!
~RIP little buddy~

Andrea

ginnyp

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You're such a fighter, Oscar. I'm so sorry your little body had to give up after all you've been through.
You had so many people and kitty friends rooting for you. I'm sure you'll be a special angle at the Bridge. Rest in peace sweet Oscar.

missykittystars

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my Oscar,

when I saw this crossing the bridge I cried.
I can't believe it....

Bless you little Oscar, May my Rosie angel watch over you in heaven, bless you.