Oscar, KitKatMom's baby found dead

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry to hear that Oscar went to the bridge, I am sitting here crying for you as I write this. All I can offer in comfort is that he said goodbye to you before he left even though you didn't know it at the time. I am sorry that you didn't get to bury him as you wished, but only his body died, his spirit lives on. He will be waiting at the bridge for you, someday you will see him again. Try to comfort your other cat as much as you are able. Hugs and a prayer for you that you can find peace.

tulip2454

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I too hoped that Oscar would make it home. This was not to be but Oscar knew it was his time and he died on his own terms. It must be hard not to have found him but you at least knew that he was found. His spirit lives on, remember the good times with love
take care <hugs>

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, how sad
I can only imagine your pain,
I am so sorry you lost your kitty this way. You will be in my thoughts. RIP Oscar

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry you lost your sweet Oscar in such a sad way. It must be some comfort that he seemed to know it was time and accepted it bravely.

As time goes on, you'll start to remember more all the happy times you had with him and not the last poignant look he gave you.

I wish I could offer more comfort. I know what it is to lose a long-time beloved cat, but not in this way.

I am sending my prayers and good wishes to you, Oscar and your cat at home.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very sorry that you have lost Oscar. Why some cats prefer to go away and why some come to us, during kittening & final journeys, is something I often ponder. I feel for you about not being able to have the final closure of a proper funeral. And maybe an angel was there next to him, to show him the way over the bridge....Yes, I will pray for little Francis, they do know grief. My cat Icy lost her playmate Ronnie this past summer, and she became very clingy with my grandson (until his dad moved with him to San Diego), and then became very lonely and slept alot when not quarreling with the other cat, Cinders. We brought home 2 kittens, JC & Joey, in Oct., but not until around Christmas did she really get back to her old self, confident, playful & outgoing. I pray that Francis and you find healing soon! Peace to you all, Susan (& Icy,JC,Joey&Cinders)