Orphan Kittens

mamakitty23

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Are all of the babies vetted and fixed before you are adopting them out? Is there any kind of adoption contract? There are a number of organizations that will help you get them all fixed up, and even if you can find complete coverage of costs, you can recoup your costs in your adoption fee. I am sure you love them and care about them and want them each to go to the best forever home possible. You will feel so much better if you send them off fully vetted (shots, dewormed, etc) fixed, and with a contract in place to protect them. Let me know if you need any help, I've done it a few times
!

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mamakitty23

Are all of the babies vetted and fixed before you are adopting them out? Is there any kind of adoption contract? There are a number of organizations that will help you get them all fixed up, and even if you can find complete coverage of costs, you can recoup your costs in your adoption fee. I am sure you love them and care about them and want them each to go to the best forever home possible. You will feel so much better if you send them off fully vetted (shots, dewormed, etc) fixed, and with a contract in place to protect them. Let me know if you need any help, I've done it a few times
!
Ya, that's definatly a good idea- you could say something like "$60 per kitten, which will be returned once it has been spayed."
That shows you a lot, like:
-the owner has enough money to support an animals
-they will get it spayed
-it's not just a toy to throw away once it's bigger
-And, of course, you'll hear from them again to see how your baby is

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laceface

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mamakitty23

!
I don't have the money to have them fully vaccinated/fixed before I adopt them out. Is there somewhere to help pay for this? I would love to have it done before they go- I was just worried they would lose their kitten-cute ness by the time they are big enough for such things. Are there places to help pay for these things?