Orion The Wonder Cat.

eaumond

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Orion 6 years old cream tabby, neutered and all that jazz has me worried and im hoping to get advice.

Previously 3 years ago he had a urinary blockage and now I treat everything way out of proportion when it comes to him. Sorry if this seems helicopter.

June 15th Orion goes in for a check up because we are worried about a upper respiratory infection because his eye is leaky, we start eye drops. He had also recently lost a noticeable amount of weight. He was a big boy, a year ago like 17lbs, that day he was 11.4lbs.

June 22nd he goes in for dental and has two teeth pulled and is given vaccines. Weight 11.2. He is eager to eat, and is going potty. We stopped the eye drops. His eyes were looking normal again.

June 30th. Both eyes runny now called vet and they suggested doing eyedrops in both eyes twice a day,

Today Orions eyes are not as drippy not crying but still agitated. He threw up his breakfast today too. No diarrhea that I am aware of and urinating normally. He has a vet appointment scheduled for the 4th.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eaumond

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He ate dinner tonight and hasn't thrown up yet. We originally gave him about 2.7 ounces of wet food which he held down for the last two hours, just gave him the rest hoping it stays down.

I forgot to mention with his bloodwork for the teeth they ruled out kidney disease and hyperthyroidism.