OREO's having surgery right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm just now seeing this. Hope it's not too late to send that Oreo pulls through.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lele

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oreo is still alive but barely. The vet sent her home with me. I am keeping her warm and as comfortable as possible. I don't know if she will make it thru the night. She looks like a bag of bones and is absolutely pitiful. I am not allowing my kids to see her she looks awful.... I don't see how she can come back from this but praying she will..Her oxygen sats were back to normal when we left and temp was good but she is panting and weak. Keep praying!!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lele, I am so sorry for all of this that you are going through. I am keeping you in my thoughts tonight in hopes that she makes it through the night. I thought about phoning you, but I knew that you were busy enough without the interuption, so I thought I would just be here on TCS for support.

Please keep us updated on her status. I know we all are hoping for a good outcome, and we're here for you whenever you need us

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lele

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
REST IN PEACE my sweet OREO. She is gone.....She died in my arms. I can't even say anymore too raw...

lostmary

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lele,
I'm so sorry. I'm sure Chelsea and Mitzi will be there to great her. I know the pain you are having now, as my two just went a couple of days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.