Oreo Stole Food From The Kitchen Counter

RescueCatNemo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So my wife makes a raw food diet for our cats and she was preparing dinner for the 10+ cats.
She left to get her phone since it was ringing and I guess forgot she had all the food out on the table.

I was working at my desk and all I heard was nom nom nom nom.... I was going to take away the food but Oreo sounded just too funny eating.

My wife then scolded me after for not taking away the food and instead creating a video lol.

Enjoy!

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So my wife makes a raw food diet for our cats and she was preparing dinner for the 10+ cats.
She left to get her phone since it was ringing and I guess forgot she had all the food out on the table.

I was working at my desk and all I heard was nom nom nom nom.... I was going to take away the food but Oreo sounded just too funny eating.

My wife then scolded me after for not taking away the food and instead creating a video lol.

Enjoy!

did you get accused of being the enabler like i do

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

RescueCatNemo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Only my cat Peaches growls like that!
out of the 10+ cats we have at our place Oreo is the only one that growls like that.

Well the kittens do as well actually

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
out of the 10+ cats we have at our place Oreo is the only one that growls like that.

Well the kittens do as well actually
When she was a kitten Ishe would grab a mouse toy on a wand and quickly walk away with her tail stair back and growling! If mad,she would pout in a corner