Oregon/Washington/B.C. - LOOK WHAT'S COMING!!!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm glad you are all OK! The pictures - WOW! . Is that your front yard with the tree down?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Holy smokes E! Looks like our place a few years ago. How are the animals?
Little Saba was oblivious (maybe because she was rescued from the wild last winter and knows hardship in her life); Sasha hid under the bed, on top of the heater vent
; and Sandy puppy girl barked at the "thunderdogs" in the sky. We're all ok. The tree down is across the street, but that is our backyard where you cannot even see a blade of grass! Nothing fell on the house, but we have two large lumbs through the roof, just a puncture wound.
Winds were clocked at 84 gusting.

Where's Leah?? Fran?? MA, I'm glad your barn didn't blow over! There are two kitties missing on our street....I'm going out to look now.....

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm here, E. We really weren't hit, to speak of. Lots of rain, and we've still got wind warnings, but really Mother Nature was just doing her pruning here. The storm didn't really come through, just rubbed us with the edges. Thanks for your concern.

I'm glad everyone seems to be OK and the damage not too serious.

jdpesz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Glad you're okay Elisabeth. Nice of your neighbor to share his tree with HIS neighbors!
Looks like you got it worse than we did. Hope you find the lost kitties.

dicknleah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Power's back on! YAHOO! What a boring day it is when the only thing you can do is........nothing. We have alot of debris around but nothing like what Eddie endured. Now it's time for cleanup and the Superbowl. Go Seahawks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ya'll just crack me up. The only thing you can think of is football!
It took 30 years from the 'Hawks to make it to the Superbowl and then nobody can even watch it!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your yard looks like mine did when we had that wind shear back in September!!
Good to read all safe and sound!!! A meterologist from UW-Madison on public radio last week said that the midwest is not affected by La Nina weather patterns-only El Nino. But there is snow predicted on Thursday and wind also oh yeah!!!!