Orange kitty, a happy ending:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much
Of course I don't mind you used his pic as a wallpaper, that is so cool krazy kat2!

HUGs!

simpleblue

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He looks like a kitty angel sent down to earth.

I wouldn't usually agree with cat-knapping usually, but in cases such as this I agree it is a necessary, and even heroic, thing to do.

Sometimes it takes a strong person, such as yourself, to do what might not be entirely legal, but is in the end moral and ethical. I believe what you did was a great thing, and I applaud the risk you took to do it. Not to mention the dedication, love, time and effort as well.

lilyluvscats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good job. He deserved better than he was getting from the original owners. That's how I felt when Manny came to my house as a stray. I checked with my immediate neighbors but went no further. I felt anyone that let a 2 month old kitty out deserved to lose him. I also felt he was mine after I took him to the vet on day one as that cost a pretty penny lol. I don't think he belonged to anyone anyway as he was very dirty and had gingivitis etc.. Now he is very happy and healthy and his big teeth came in nice and white and shiny.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww he is very cute! I'm so glad he met you, you're really that little boy's hero
Do you still visit him?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all
I'm just happy he is safe and happy in his new home, that is all that matters to me. he deserves the best, I wish I could have kept him, but my other kitties didn't accept him and they tried to fight him all the time. But he is the sweetest kitten ever, so loving!! I can't visit him because he lives three hours away, but I know he is doing great