Orange Kitten 4 Sale--Cheap (Just Kidding)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alexnell

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You're right sunlion, that really does take the cake! Is that normal in CA? I'm glad the monthly extortion idea hasn't caught on around here.

Thanks Catarina. I was sad when I posted, but I'm more hopeful now. I'm trying to take the perspective that even if no true catlovers have appeared, we haven't had to deal with the jerks and idiots ( who we wouldn't adopt to anyway) wanting cats, either.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Michelle......ahhhhhhhhhh...your name! :angel2:
I didn't realize if you had it posted on there before, I was so used to calling you "AlexNell"

Well, I'm glad you've put this in perspective, sometimes it's so difficult to see the positive before the negative side

I'm guilty of that myself most of the time. It seems like the more I practice that it does get easier, but I'm still far off for getting it right on all the time...gee..I guess that means I'm not perfect..:laughing2 :laughing2 :laughing2...(not like our little angel kitties anyway!)

Not to mention, you are absolutely right, because the last thing in the world you want to see is some jerk adopting a kitty. RRRRRRRRRRR....
Nothing would inflame me more as I'm sure any of us here on the site would agree.

Good luck in your next adoption day. I'm sure things will work out Michelle, I'll be thinking and say a prayer for ya...that never hurts

Love, Peace & :angel2: