Orange and Ginger Pics

rcs2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by consumercity

This sounds just like Angel. He found me in January. I think whoever abandoned him abused him before that. I can brush him now but he won't sit on my lap and he won't play unless catnip is involved. He is very skittish and afraid most of the time. I hope that eventually he will feel more comfortable because I'm doing everything I can think of to spoil him rotten.

Splash is a breathtakingly beautiful cat. God bless you for saving him. I hope to see more pics.
He sounds exactly like Splash. I think many abused animals develope similar personalities. It takes a lot of love to break throught and make them realize all humans are not bad.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a great post! Everyone has such cute cats!! I have to add my two:

Tailer

and Forest

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love all the new pics, the kitties are so adorable. Thomasina is beautiful, I love her big tummy. *Must rub the belly*

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I LOVE ginger cats! Can you tell by my household? I'll put them in order from oldest to youngest:

Stumpy (10 years)

Bob (6 years)

Pinky (4 years)

Scarlett (3 years) - my female!!

Spanky (not quite 2)

And last but not least, Little Oscar (1-1/2), who isn't quite so little anymore

Here's a group shot of some of them (Scarlett is missing - she is too proud to lower herself to eat with her minions):

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Momofmany, I am so jealous of all your pretty ginger kitties! I have such a soft spot for them. Maybe that is why Scooter is sooo spoiled.