Opinions please

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the outfit looks great and is very appropriate. Its not too bright at all - love colors as a matter of fact.

Have you ever heard the one about the mother of the brides dress?

Susan's wedding day was coming up soom. Everything was going wonderful. She wasn't even upset anymore about her parent's bitter divorce. Her mother had found the most PERFECT dress to wear and she looked so lovely in it!

A few days later, Susan found out that her father's young wife had purchased the exact same dress! Susan begged her to take it back, but she said "Absolutely not. I look more beautiful than ever in this dress, and I'm wearing it whether you like it or not."

Susan sadly told her mother who graciously said: "Don't worry, honey. I'll find another dress. This is your day and no one's going to ruin it over a dress."

The next day, they went shopping and did find another beautiful dress. Before they headed home, Susan asked her mother: "Aren't you going
to take the other dress back? You really don't go to places where you can wear it."

Her mother just grinned and said: "Oh yes I do, dear. I'm going to wear it
to the your rehearsal dinner on the night before the wedding!"

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The dress is very pretty! And very appropriate. Great job!

P.S. I love the joke

nath 1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's a funny story. Reminds me of one about my parents wedding, in Paris - my mom had been living there for a year - both are Canadians, like myself. My two grand mothers got to the wedding wearing the same thing, not the same dress, as one had a two piece suit, the other a dress, but both outfits were in the exact same material!! This was quite a surprise as they did not know about that, and both of them found this really amusing. Some local French people thought this is customary in Canada for two mothers in law at a weddking to wear the same outfit or at least, in the same material!

This wedding took place on the 4th of July, 1961, at Notre-Dame in Paris. The Cathedral was filled with American tourists who thought they were attending a real French wedding, taking so many pictures of the beautiful couple - my mom is a beauty, still is at 80... without knowing that the couple was only ordinary folks from their neighbouring country Canada, and maybe, from just across the border :-)