Opinions please: Blue point ragdoll

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Go with a known breeder for a Ragdoll.......It sounds like the breeder you mentioned was "NOT"..........Just use your common since here
A real purebred Ragdoll will be released between 12-14 weeks from the breeder.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Me too. The more I think about it, the better I believe my choice was. I've had enough trouble with Kizzy, and want a healthy baby. I believe this breeder releases them at 10.5wks, which I feel is a couple weeks too young plus the other warning signs I have seen (and listed above)

I've been looking at different breeders websites, sample contracts, etc. and the one I posted, definately did not have the traits I would like to see in a breeder.

The search continues....
What about rescuing one?
Look at these beautiful flame point boys!

marsch21

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Me too. The more I think about it, the better I believe my choice was. I've had enough trouble with Kizzy, and want a healthy baby. I believe this breeder releases them at 10.5wks, which I feel is a couple weeks too young plus the other warning signs I have seen (and listed above)

I've been looking at different breeders websites, sample contracts, etc. and the one I posted, definately did not have the traits I would like to see in a breeder.

The search continues....
I didn't realize all the concerns and it sounds like you made the right decision. Purchasing a purebred cat is a big commitment and you need to be sure. Thanks to sites like this and it's members to help.

Hopefully you'll find the kitten you are looking for.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

What about rescuing one?
Look at these beautiful flame point boys!
I would love to hun, unfortunately those kitties are in IL. We very seldom have ragdolls in the local petfinder.

I put an ad up on kijijji (where I got Kizzy from) and am going to fill out applications at local rescues to have on file if they happen to get any cats that appear like ragdolls.

It's not a big deal to me if they are purebred and papered, as I have no intention of showing or breeding. I am just in love with their size and temperment.

Thx again guys for your help, I'm glad I posted