Opinions on using the Alnutrin supplements?

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for answering, daftcat75 daftcat75 !

L laurich , there's a bit of leeway on the amount of livery to use since Alnutrin has slightly different figures on packages and online. I differ the amounts a little bit in each batch (for a hint of variety!), always somewhere within their (slightly differing) guidelines.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And that was the first time I have done that math in several years. I had to dig it out of my last cat's food diary. I had done it once before with chicken liver too and it comes out about the same. So I just divide the fresh amount by four and call it good. ;)

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And that was the first time I have done that math in several years. I had to dig it out of my last cat's food diary. I had done it once before with chicken liver too and it comes out about the same. So I just divide the fresh amount by four and call it good. ;)
Ha, yes, now that I have a tiny scale sensitive enough to weigh the Alnutrin, I make batches with odd weights so I drag out a calculator every time I make cat food! I have to say I'm glad the amount is a little flexible.