Opinions on kitty gym

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are the cat shows for many different breeds, or for one breed only?

Just curious. I know this is kind of off topic - not really about cat trees anymore!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cat shows are for all breeds and mixed breed household pets. You'll find a wide variety from purebreds to mixed breeds....in other words you will go crazy with all the cool cats there

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Cat shows are for all breeds and mixed breed household pets. You'll find a wide variety from purebreds to mixed breeds....in other words you will go crazy with all the cool cats there
LOL
Yes, I think I probably will. Maybe I can make it to one one day. There are lots of places nearby that have cat shows!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I bought this one on ebay:

http://www.armarkat.com/b7301.htm

My winning bid? $3.25. Shipping was $70, so that brought the grand total up to $73.25. I've had it for a couple of years now, and even with Sabina throwing herself all over it, it's holding up well. I think eventually the top tier will need to come off if the wood cracks (I wish it was held up by four posts instead of one), but still no complaints!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i got one of mine on eBay, too - i think my winning bid was $21, shipping was $50, so total $71. i have 4 that use all the levels, & i've had it for 3 years, now - nothing's broken yet!

lorina

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've seen some nice looking ones on eBay, but I'd rather get one that had lower/free shipping even if I end paying a little more for the total price. It's goofy, I know, but it irks me that there's buyers out there trying to get around ebay fees by having the "shipping" price high and the selling price low.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lorina

I've seen some nice looking ones on eBay, but I'd rather get one that had lower/free shipping even if I end paying a little more for the total price. It's goofy, I know, but it irks me that there's buyers out there trying to get around ebay fees by having the "shipping" price high and the selling price low.
Armarkat offers free shipping. i have 2 of their trees - the tall navy one & a shorter light blue one.
the 1st i bought on eBay, but the 2nd i got directly from Armarkat.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

Armarkat offers free shipping. i have 2 of their trees - the tall navy one & a shorter light blue one.
the 1st i bought on eBay, but the 2nd i got directly from Armarkat.
We just bought the light blue one directly from them (free shipping)...however, I just saw they have dropped the price $17 in under 10 days since we bought ours...grumble. So...great price on that one currently folks!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

We just bought the light blue one directly from them (free shipping)...however, I just saw they have dropped the price $17 in under 10 days since we bought ours...grumble. So...great price on that one currently folks!!
i really like that one. i have it by the living room window.
if Frankie Jean were still here it would match her eyes!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i really like that one. i have it by the living room window.
if Frankie Jean were still here it would match her eyes!

I know our guys will love it...the 3rd tree I want to get for them I have to save for, it is from a local company and the previous one we had (and will replace with the exact same model) lasted for *years* of heavy use...they need something where they can snuggle up together until we replace it. I'm hoping this will fit the bill, along with the 2nd piece we bought from another vendor.