Opinions on Grey's Anatomy...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Well if the Chief of staff is retiring he could be the one leaving, and I doubt it is Meredith, the show is named after her.
I'm thinking it's the chief of staff to save his marriage

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'm thinking it's the chief of staff to save his marriage
See though thats why he was quitting but his timing was just to late because his wife had already moved on, so I am not sure only an hour and 6 minutes to go
time needs to hurry tho

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

See though thats why he was quitting but his timing was just to late because his wife had already moved on, so I am not sure only an hour and 6 minutes to go
time needs to hurry tho
Oh i know!!! I'm just dying to see what happens! I'm wating "Till Death" until it comes on (that show is hilarious by the way
)

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

If its Meredith I am never watching it again
Oh i agree -i'd be sooooo beyond ticked off! My other favorite show The O.C. last season they killed off the main character, Marissa. I've been so furious ever since i've refused to watch it- the show's gone aweful since they did that. So Grey's Anatomy has become my new addiction.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seriously, I WILL never watch it again if this doesn't turn around next week. :censor::censor::censor::censor:, I am bawling my eyes out!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was sitting there screaming "they can't end it like this!!" my hubby must think I'm a nut!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a half hour into it and I aint liking it so far, if meridith dies I am not watching this show anymore
and by all ur expressions I dont know if I wanna finish watching it
but I am going to but so far I am like WHOA wat!!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK - the doctors said "it looks like they were losing it". I'm thinking she may still pull through. (Fingers crossed here.) If she doesn't, I don't want to watch it anymore either. But, I want first dibs on McDreamy.

I think somehow Denny is going to be instrumental in her coming back. A week seems like such a long time to wait!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think maybe denny and the other guy (the bomb one) will send her back. I hope so. I'm going to be glued to the tv next week!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
o man I dont know if I even wanna watch it, I cried
im a sucker what can I say
but if shes gone i dont know if i really wanna watch it anymore, and well next weeks episode is called some kind of miracle so lets hope she is the miracle

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay I'm currently at the end of this episode and Izzy's speech is kinda bugging me. Just because, if my best friend were in there, I'd be in there too or crying or freakin out - not lecturing people.

On that note... I don't know how I'm gonna survive the next week. Good episode.

And on THAT note... Denny! I knew he was gonna be on the show again but I didn't realize it was that soon. I did think that last scene was a bit much... but okay.

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was about what I expected. It's very Shonda and crew to leave us with Meredith flatlined lol. Remember the bomb episode? Left us with Meredith's hand on the unstable explosive?
I stand by my earlier prediction that she will be revived and end up in an oxygen tent or something, long emotional recovery ahead (but not too long....I bet she'll be back in the OR by season's end
).
Burke doesn't listen when Cristina talks, she wasn't calling HIM a corpse. By the same token, I know she's close with Meredith, but if she wants the marriage to work, she's going to have to let Burke be "her person", at least some of the time.
Also, the "bomb guy" is/was named Dylan.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is crazy! If Meredith lives she would have brain damage. I am sure she will live a happy long life which is the stupid part. Argh. I am tired of Izzy.