Opinions about Kit Cat?

Genevi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello!

I often look through different online pet stores to look for cat food deals and I'm starting to see the Kit Cat wet food brand becoming more common. I try to avoid fish for my cats, but with the rising prices I might have to compromise. I looked through Kit Cat's Goat Milk line and the Chicken and Salmon one seemed interesting.

The ingredients and the crude protein look good, but there is no review yet on catfoodb or cats.com yet. Any one has any thoughts or has experience with Kit Cat? I would love to hear it! :)

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I haven't heard of it but I'm in the UK, maybe get a pack of it and see if your cat likes it? Some cats don't like "better" foods - for example, my girls refused to eat applaws, I had to give it to a rescue to get it used up, its one of the more expensive foods over here and my girls says it's poisonous (applaws - it's not a poison, my two are convinced it is though)

Babypaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yup, my cats are the same…If it’s a decent food they won’t eat it….they will only eat Friskies, which is in my opinion is low on the scale.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yup, my cats are the same…If it’s a decent food they won’t eat it….they will only eat Friskies, which is in my opinion is low on the scale.
yeah some cats though, if they are not fed multiple brands, decide they will only eat that one brand, a cat I knew in rescue was like that, she refused stubbornly to eat ANY of the food the rescue tried giving her, then when someone took her, she would only eat whiskas dry food, refused everything else just like she had in rescue, oh and she was dangerously underweight as well when she left rescue due to not eating, her new owner only managed to get her up to borderline underweight before her organs basically failed and she had to be sent over the rainbow bridge :(

Babypaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
😢 thats sad…you should see some of my cats….lol far from underweight, but I’m trying to gradually cut back on feeding