Opinion please

~*regina*~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What is everyone's opinion on this food?
http://www.bluebuff.com/products/cat...n-turkey.shtml
It looks pretty decent to me but I would like a second opinion please

I am feeding Tessie the Wilderness right now and she was doing very well on it but she doesn't seem as interested anymore. It takes her a long time to finish just 1/4 cup. Plus the Wilderness really smells, It is stinking up my bedroom and I really cant stand it anymore.

Just some background, I am also mixing Wellness in with the Wilderness since the vet recommended she has some kind of grain in her diet.

Thanks!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ingredients

Deboned Chicken, Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal (natural source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Whole Ground Brown Rice, Whole Ground Barley, Oatmeal, Peas, Chicken Fat (naturally preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg, Natural Chicken Flavor, Whole Potatoes, Fish Oil (natural source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Flaxseed (natural source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Turmeric, Dried Chicory Root, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus subtilis, Enterococcus faecium .
Guaranteed Analysis
Crude Protein \t32.0% min
Crude Fat \t16.0% min
mid to low normal
Crude Fiber \t3.5% max
Moisture \t10.0% max
Magnesium \t0.08% min
Taurine \t0.15% min
Vitamin C* \t100 mg/kg min
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* \t0.9% min
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* \t3.0% min

*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

~*regina*~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks Sharky!
Now where do I find you color coding thread
, I can never find it!

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let us know what your cats think if you try it. It's on my list of things to have the cats try because of what I've been reading about California Natural. My Nabu is very picky and this formula has caught my eye.

~*regina*~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks Sharky

I will defiantly let you know how it goes. It looks like it has a good amount of meat so I am hoping this will work instead of mixing a no grain with a grain food.

followedbydolls

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am hoping to try that feed here myself, unfortunately Blue says it could be a month or two before it arrives in my country.

I do have their indoor care here, my youngest male and female like, it they eat all of it, i know some have expressed concern in regards to the life bits being left uneaten not here though, thankfully.

~*regina*~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's day 3 on the new food and Tessie is really enjoying it. I have been mixing the Wilderness and the Finiky but she pushes the Wilderness aside, lol. SO today I just put Finicky in her dish.

Now we will just have to see how she handles the new food. If she starts to throw up or shows signs of dry skin again, I will have to think of something else.