Opinion on...

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You can try them. I only looked at the turkey and liver recipe, and the only ingredient I have an objection to is spinach (because of the oxalates). The carrots are just filler and provide a bit of fiber. But all of the foods seem to have some kind of fish in them - even the turkey has tuna in it!

I don't know the cost, but I'm guessing it'd be cheaper to make your own homemade cooked food with turkey, liver, egg, sardines, taurine and a vitamin supplement. And then you don't wind up with any ingredients cats don't need in there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gravekandi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You can try them. I only looked at the turkey and liver recipe, and the only ingredient I have an objection to is spinach (because of the oxalates). The carrots are just filler and provide a bit of fiber. But all of the foods seem to have some kind of fish in them - even the turkey has tuna in it!

I don't know the cost, but I'm guessing it'd be cheaper to make your own homemade cooked food with turkey, liver, egg, sardines, taurine and a vitamin supplement. And then you don't wind up with any ingredients cats don't need in there.
It would be easier, but I'm a full time college student and I barely have time to eat myself during the week 
 But I have been considering making her something home cooked on the weekend like Sunday when I have more time. What would be something quick &easy that I could cook for her? She likes to have cooked shredded chicken, is that bad? o_O I'm a newbie to cats in general but I've been doing my best to educate myself on them with all my free time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gravekandi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Might I add its just chicken, nothing extra, &I know I would have to add more nutrients to give her a more balanced meal. But like what? Crushed egg for calcium? We never have liver at my house, so what could I use instead?