Opi Mixed Breed But What Breeds?

Opi-the-furry-conductor

The viking and the princess
Adult Cat
Purraise

Everyone remember my little pint sized orange fur ball? Well here he is no longer so tiny but still absolutely adorable <3. He's now about maybe 6 1/2 months thats just a guess though he's a rescue so I can't be sure.
I tried posting a long timme ago but he was still just a baby so it was hard to tell anything about his bred mix. I think he's now old enough to distinguish his breeeds now. I'm know expert though so plaease excuse me isf it's still to soon. Now I know he's a domestic short hair. However domestic short hairs are just another way of saying mixed breed. So if you could please help me find out what breeds he's mixed with. Okay with that I'll tell you everything about him. He lives and was born in the Arabian Peninsula. He has now Greenish gold eyes. His fur is short. His fur color is eaxactly like you see it no changes. When I lift up his fur to see his under coat however it is light colored. So his markings are just on the top of his fur. He is very playful and in touch with his hunting side. His intelligence astounds me I've only had one other cat that is as smart as him. He is quite talktive but not to much. He hates being alone and craves me and the hubby's attention. He is very affectionate and cuddly. He has a habbit of suckking even at his age. When he's cuddling with me or the hubby or both he will purr very loud and then begin to suckle on our hands wrists or clothes that is nearest to our hands until he falls asleep. I know for a fact he has Arabia Mau in his blood but I just can't figure out what the other is. Do you guys have any guesses? If you guys need more pictures let me know k.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I was thinking he looks like an Arabian Mau! I didn’t realize you live in the Arabian peninsula, but that makes perfect sense, considering Opi’s appearance. :)

If there is another breed in his bloodline, I can’t put my finger on it. Maybe someone else can see something I don’t.

Opi is still as adorable as when you first posted his pictures! I can tell he’s going to grow into a very handsome cat.