Opening Cabinets?

catalinacat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat has discovered the wonders of the unexplored territories hidden behind cabinet doors. Specifically the kitchen ones and bathroom ones.

Of course it’s natural to be curious but I don’t want her going into them and messing with cleaning products among other things.

My cabinets don’t have handles...do you have any recommendations for a brand of cabinet locks or stoppers? I’m not sure what they’re called? Or even other diy methods?

Thanks in advance!

ArchyCat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can not help directly. But you might want to check/search on baby?toddler proofing your home. A hardware store might be the first place to start. if you are desperate. can't wait, large swatches of duct tape might work. Good luck!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Look for child safety cabinet locks / latches. Target, Walmart, baby stores, hardware stores, etc have some. Amazon has a bunch: https://www.amazon.com/Cabinet-Locks-Straps/b?ie=UTF8&node=166865011

You should also consider putting all the cleaning stuff and other dangerous stuff (Human medicines, etc) into a storage box with secure snap on lid and putting that in the cabinet or in a closet.