Open The Door

neff

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello, I raised my girl without her mom. She was 3 weeks old abandoned kitten. Now she is about to be 8 weeks old. 4 days ago I got another kitten (10days older than my girl). They are playing together.. But they want to be wherever I am . Ok, this is beautiful to see 2 beautiful kittens waiting you when you are in bathroom or bedroom.. They dont play with me. They dont want me to pet them much. Then why do you think they want to be with me always. (I allow them to sleep with us, is this ok?)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neff

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
20170510_164027.jpg

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Not all kittens likes to be cuddled. But as they do like to be near you, it shows clearly their affection to you. The cuddling part will come in later by itself, as they grow older.

You can perhaps steal some light caressing when they are comfortably resting perhaps on a sofa... Its often easier in such position. My late resident didnt like cuddles him either, definitely not being on the floor, but if he noticed I wanted to, he looked at me, and jumped up somewhere to lay on comfortably - and after it, I was allowed to cuddle with him a while. He become a cuddle bug first as adult.

Righty seems btw to be a ticked tabby with white. Lefty seems to be gray. ("blue"), probably blue tabby.