Ooooh Roxie!!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'll move this to the Behavior section so the experts there can make some recommendations.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

My cats don't break things.
Lucky you!
Mine also likes to knock off pens/lip gloss/papers off of raised surfaces. When I was in college, this got beyond annoying with the papers getting messed up (and sometimes eaten!)

larke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder if you have a bunch (or even a couple) of little toys around for her to play with when she feels like confronting something? It may not always keep her off your stuff, but I bet it could help. I've got a few paper clips (one cat's obsession), a 2' length of workout bungie with knots in it, a slew of 1" crushed foil balls (and other types), etc. etc. and my babies are as likely to go for those to work off energy as anything else, but I know if they weren't around, they be 'forced' to start working on everything else here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Roxie is 2 so she isn't really a kitten anymore. She has a toy BOX. It is filled with every toy a kitty could possibly want -- some homemade and some storebought. It is just something she does. If I'm around she doesn't even try it because she knows that it's a no no but for some reason whenever I'm not around she thinks she can break all the rules!

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roxie225

Roxie is 2 so she isn't really a kitten anymore. She has a toy BOX. It is filled with every toy a kitty could possibly want -- some homemade and some storebought. It is just something she does. If I'm around she doesn't even try it because she knows that it's a no no but for some reason whenever I'm not around she thinks she can break all the rules!
Mine don't even wait til I'm gone!
My hubby they are good for, for me they are rotten.
It's a good thing they are cute.