Only 1 hour before I find out if my offer is accepted

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Figured it was going to be all over but the shouting when I saw the time stamp on your original post, but I see I DO get to send you vibes and prayers and wish you all the luck you need for your offer to be accepted. Too bad you have to wait some more, but better that than a turndown. Waiting with bated breath for the good news!
Thanks so much!!! I hope I hear good news.

Katie

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's been a very frustrating day. My real estate agent called and told me the lady had received another offer. I've "verbally" through my real estate agent countered...but we haven't heard anything back. I'm very concerned that I may end up in a bidding war and I don't have much latitude.

Katie

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

Keep your chin up Katie, you've still got a chance!
Thanks Kelly..but I just don't know if I can go much higher.

Katie

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will turn into your favor yet!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Katie, I hope everything works out for you. I truly think everything happens for a reason though, so if this condo falls through I am sure there is another, BETTER one waiting right around the corner.
I don't know what your day job is...but I just bought a townhouse in Loudoun County through a "low income assistance program". I am single and a teacher, and my teacher salary qualified as "low income". You DO NOT have to live or work in Loudoun to qualify. If you want or need more info feel free to send me a PM.

Of course I am still wishing you much luck that this condo works out for you!!!