starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Oh but she's such a pretty girl!
Aww thankyou!
Heheh, she was in a really good mood tonight too (that's strange
) She let me pet her and brush her for a really long time....she's gotten to be really sweet and affectionate lately
(she was born feral...so she has a bit of a temperment at times...so we're just patient with her
) / Uhh...but she sure is clumsy
Always knocking things over

fats mcgee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

the ASPCA wasn't open yet for him to phone in an abuse call,
or for you to drop him off for dumping water on your head!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My kitten Tomas has tried to get his paws on the water glass more than one morning, luckily he's been unsuccessful
He did manage to dump a full glass on the bed right before we were about to go to sleep one night, there huge puddle on the bed

Usually I'm woke up by "purr purr sniff sniff purr" in my ear, if I try to roll over and go back to sleep he crawls under the blanket and will dig at my back (luckily without claws)
Worst was Tomas waking me up three days ago by farting in my face

Originally Posted by valanhb

Earl would argue (and win!) that the worst way he's been woken up is when Trent has jumped off our 6' tall bookcase headboard and landed on his...well, um...lower abdominal area.
Thankfully, Trent has only done that a couple times, and only once on purpose because he was mad at Daddy.
(It wasn't funny to him, but I about died laughing!)
Sho used to always wake my husband up by standing on him
he's lucky the cat only occasionally does that now that Sho's a big kitty (15lbs)

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This thread is hilarious! I have to drink out of bottles all the time because Kahu just LOVES to play with cups - he will look right at you and knock the cups over - I think he likes the reaction more than he likes to knock the cup over. Little brat!

He wakes me up by sitting on my bladder and scratching at me. If he gets desperate, he will use his claws and certainly gets me up. I have tricked him by pretending to get up and when hes out the door, I close it. But hes getting smarter by staying by my side and walking out the door only if I do. That cat is getting too smart for his own good!!!!