One of Sneaker's kittens is coming back to me...

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess with daddy it would be clearer if seen in person. I wish you lived closer to MN so I could see him and judge for myself
Pictures sometimes are so hard to get the proper color

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have family in Wisconsin, that's sort of close...
Oh, I do have one distant uncle (that's what I call him at least) left in Minnesota... if I ever go up there for a show or to see family and happened to have Ziggy on me, I'll let you know!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, against the recommendations of the link provided, I let her out today. She sniffed noses with everybody, and seems to be doing alright! She blended in with the others during our nightly play session and wasn't afraid of the other cats playing right next to her (although she did keep an eye on them). She slept on my lap while I watched TV. She's such a sweetie.

I hear the occasional hiss, but no fighting or running around... I'm assuming these are all good signs. She and Tobie are best buds again... hopefully soon I'll see her snuggling with daddy like old times!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like a quick intro - maybe they do remember her a little bit. Ling and Charlie still get a little into the hissing (Ling mainly) but only cause its Charlie bugging her.........typical kitten.

Plus they argue most about who gets the top of the treehouse - Charlie bugs her till she leaves then he sits up there laughing....