One of our members is in the hospital

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by otto

for Alison Joy Is her brother taking care of the cats? Or am I thinking of someone else? I know she has a room mate....
Her roommate is taking care of her pets - she loves them, and they are doing well and having lots of love

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How lovely it is to come home and log on to TCS to see so many kind and thoughtful replies. I so appreciate all of your prayers, well-wishes, and vibes

I just got home from the hospital. I was discharged at around 4:30pm (EST) and got home just a couple of minutes ago. I'm not going to go into detail right now, but I did want to let everyone know that I am home and that I'm okay. I am still very exhausted, but I am lucid without medication for the moment. However, I am going to take a nice, hot bath and attempt something for dinner -- after that, I'll try to come back to this thread to update where Sharky and Carolina left off. I so appreciate their willingness to forward on my information to all of you.

I wish I were able to write a more detailed message right now, but I am having trouble focusing with all of the medication in my system and my head foggy from the anesthesia earlier today. But, I will come back to write more when I am able. But, please know that I am okay and that I am so grateful for each and every one of you.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You take care of yourself sweetheart, that's the most important thing. We're all thinking of you and wishing you a VERY speedy recovery.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alison Joy

How lovely it is to come home and log on to TCS to see so many kind and thoughtful replies. I so appreciate all of your prayers, well-wishes, and vibes

I just got home from the hospital. I was discharged at around 4:30pm (EST) and got home just a couple of minutes ago. I'm not going to go into detail right now, but I did want to let everyone know that I am home and that I'm okay. I am still very exhausted, but I am lucid without medication for the moment. However, I am going to take a nice, hot bath and attempt something for dinner -- after that, I'll try to come back to this thread to update where Sharky and Carolina left off. I so appreciate their willingness to forward on my information to all of you.

I wish I were able to write a more detailed message right now, but I am having trouble focusing with all of the medication in my system and my head foggy from the anesthesia earlier today. But, I will come back to write more when I am able. But, please know that I am okay and that I am so grateful for each and every one of you.
Oh hun, I am so glad to see you back here and so glad you're ok, we've all been so worried.Take it easy.xxx

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so glad you're home. Were they able to figure out what's going on, or are you still waiting for results?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Soo glad you're back home now
Please rest up and take it easy on yourself hun
Sending lots of prayers and vibes your way for you to strengthen and feel better!

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Woohoo!! You're home! Please take it easy and get lots of rest. We'll be here for the update whenever you get it posted. If you don't get it posted, it's not a big deal. Just take care of yourself.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just seeing all this, glad you're home and doing ok

Hope you're feeling better soon.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome home, Alison! Now PLEASE take care of yourself; hope you're feeling much, much better soon!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Uncharacteristically for me I haven't been on TCS since Thursday night, and I've been thinking about you all weekend. I am SO GLAD you're back home! I really hope you got a diagnosis and they know how to treat whatever it is!!!!!! for a speedy and complete recovery!