One of my cats is in the 2009 Cat Fancy Calendar!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today, I received two copies of the Cat Fancy 365 cats wall calendar and Rocky's picture is on 10-21. Maybe he needs an agent!

brandywine40

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What a surprise to receive the calendars in the mail!! I had forgotten all about it~

brandywine40

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My girl Serengeti is Little Ms Dec 4th. I just saw your baby Rocky as Oct 21st.....Handsome!!! and a great picture~~

I had forgotten all about it until the calendar arrived...and then a couple days later the box calendar arrived...wheeeee

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brandywine40

My girl Serengeti is Little Ms Dec 4th. I just saw your baby Rocky as Oct 21st.....Handsome!!! and a great picture~~

I had forgotten all about it until the calendar arrived...and then a couple days later the box calendar arrived...wheeeee
I received the two box calendars first, then two wall calendars about a week later. I've already submitted two more pictures for 2011!

brandywine40

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
2011? Don't you mean 2010? I got the wall calendars first. It was really a lovely surprise.....

otis1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by clpeters23

About a year and one-half ago I submitted a few pictures I took for the 2009 Cat Fancy "cube" calendar. Today I received two free copies with Rocky's picture as Oct 21 cat-of-the-day. Of course, I can't tell him, he'll get a bigger head than he already has!
My cat Prissy is on the 2009 Cat Fancy calender too. Congrats to Rocky. Wasn't it exciting when you got the calenders in the mail? Prissy is Little Miss January 29.

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by otis1

My cat Prissy is on the 2009 Cat Fancy calender too. Congrats to Rocky. Wasn't it exciting when you got the calenders in the mail? Prissy is Little Miss January 29.
What a sweetie with such intense eyes. Does she still play with the stuffed dog?