One has to Go

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They aren't like snickers candy bars (thankfully). I'm with you. I don't like snickers either. I never have. Snickerdoodles are delicious. They are made with sugar cookie dough that is rolled in cinnamon and sugar before they are baked. YUM.
Then I still would not like them. I like sugar cookies but I avoid cinnamon whenever possible.

i will have to change my choice to oatmeal raisin. I like them both but not in a cookie. If I want a cookie I don't want something healthy. I want something bad.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i will have to change my choice to oatmeal raisin. I like them both but not in a cookie. If I want a cookie I don't want something healthy. I want something bad.
Wait! They count as healthy?! Why have I been depriving myself then?! :lol: :crazy: If course I add some chocolate chips to mine. 😇 But then I also add golden raisins to my chocolate chip cookies. Or even better; I mix chocolate and peanut butter or butterscotch chips.:crazy:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think a lot of people used to make them but don't anymore. They kind of fell off the radar in some areas of the country anyway. When the kids were little I would make them often, they are easy to make and I usually had the ingredients on hand for them.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Or even better; I mix chocolate and peanut butter or butterscotch chips.:crazy:
Wow, now that sounds good!

I just think anything with oatmeal or peanut butter is a little bit healthy. I used to make no bake cookies with oatmeal, peanut butter, sugar, soy milk and coco powder. They were so good.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, now that sounds good!

I just think anything with oatmeal or peanut butter is a little bit healthy. I used to make no bake cookies with oatmeal, peanut butter, sugar, soy milk and coco powder. They were so good.
EVERY time we visit DH’s hometown (for basically 20 years!) and pass the university’s indoor track stadium DH tells us the story of how he ran his best time ever after eating his mother’s butterscotch no-bake cookies. :crazy: :lol: I should randomly make him a batch to see if he’ll tell the story. My moneys on hearing it. ;)