One free husband...going once going twice..take him!!!

gunner19

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Val, I hope you catch her before Mr. Black cat does. I'll bet your dh feels bad.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
still has not caught her but I do have so goooddddd cat nip that i just bought, compressed and up compressed, hubby was woken up this morning by me poking him in the back and saying go to home depot NOW!!! He needs to by a trap, i told him we need one before! MEN!!

Ashton is living in my bathroom
so the only place he can get lose to is under the bed. Laurie was the only kitty still in a crate ...not i have no kitties in crates thanks to dh

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Val accidents happen, don't be so hard on dh remember he seems to like these cats as well. It would be one thing if he had deliberately set her outside and released her. I am willing to bet that he feels rotten, and you punishing him isn't helping matters.
It'll work out-and if Laurie gets pregnant, then she does. You'll deal with it because you are earning your kitty wings of merit.

G

ghostuser

Some men should where those shock collars, this way BEFORE they do anything dumb you can give them a slight
warning.

Not saying your husband should have one but I just think in general it should be required. I mean when was the last time you did something stupid?.......NEVER RIGHT

dericiph

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It took my roughly 10 years of marrage before i started stoping and reconsidering if i was really "alright" or not when my wife said "dont do that". And now for the last year we have come to a mutual training of each other. I listen when she tries to stop a catastophe, and she explains herself in the same sentence instead of the curt simple statement. Alpha, ladies, thats the way a man reacts to most situations and when told "not to do that" its mine and probably most men's first reaction to say i am fine i am man! Only through mutual training were me and my wife able to come to this new way of handling things:

Wife: Wait, you do know you are about to fall of a cliff right?

Husband: <scratches head> Oh, thanks i didnt notice that...

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I notice that when it comes to all the cats, my husband listens to me, but when it comes to the horses, he doesn't listen at all. One day, the horses had been visited by the farrier, the vet, and they had really been through the wringer. I put them back in the pasture and watched and knew they were done being handled. They were quite young back then. I told him they needed to just decompress and to leave them alone. Turned around to go in the house, and he slips through the gate to go give Traveler "one last scratch" I yelled for him to come back, and leave them alone, and his response was "I'll be fine, Trav loves me!" Next thing I know, he is flat on his back, with a hoofprint on his chest staring at the stars! LOL He wasn't hurt bad, but still to this day, when it comes to the horses, I really have to get on him when we work around them. He sees them as big pets, and they aren't. They can kill you in 3 seconds and not even realize they did. It's not that they are mean, they are the best horses in this area according to my vet, my farrier and my horsey friends. I have put a lot of work into them to get them this way, but they are powerful and strong and can really inflict damage.

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by hissy
Val accidents happen, don't be so hard on dh remember he seems to like these cats as well. It would be one thing if he had deliberately set her outside and released her. I am willing to bet that he feels rotten, and you punishing him isn't helping matters.
It'll work out-and if Laurie gets pregnant, then she does. You'll deal with it because you are earning your kitty wings of merit.
he does feel really bad but i can't help but be mad at him!! I guess if he doesn't catch her he can go to the aspca to get neutared on thursday

So far today I have seen big white poppa cat, big black cat, and lilly. Who ever goes in the trap will get fixed (except lilly because she is already fixed) my next spay/neutar appoinment after this one is June 19. Snowwhite won't be able to go because she is still nursing so as long has he catches her by then.

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well my hubby don't have hoof marks but he does have a claw mark on his arm and another one on his side. I told him that she makes our other ferals look like cuddle bunnies. He just doesn't understand. he was never around snowwhite, ashton or lilly when they were truly wild wild. It's raining really hard out and everyone is in the coop hiding somewhere. Even cats I didn't know I was feeding so she has to be in there. Unless she is in one of the neighbors coops.

Originally posted by hissy
I notice that when it comes to all the cats, my husband listens to me, but when it comes to the horses, he doesn't listen at all. One day, the horses had been visited by the farrier, the vet, and they had really been through the wringer. I put them back in the pasture and watched and knew they were done being handled. They were quite young back then. I told him they needed to just decompress and to leave them alone. Turned around to go in the house, and he slips through the gate to go give Traveler "one last scratch" I yelled for him to come back, and leave them alone, and his response was "I'll be fine, Trav loves me!" Next thing I know, he is flat on his back, with a hoofprint on his chest staring at the stars! LOL He wasn't hurt bad, but still to this day, when it comes to the horses, I really have to get on him when we work around them. He sees them as big pets, and they aren't. They can kill you in 3 seconds and not even realize they did. It's not that they are mean, they are the best horses in this area according to my vet, my farrier and my horsey friends. I have put a lot of work into them to get them this way, but they are powerful and strong and can really inflict damage.