One Eye Needs Help

bugaboo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi my name is Gavin ( Aka Bug ) I would like your help. My favorite thing in the world is my cat one eye. He was a stray cat that wandered into my life when I was 3 . At that time we already had 3 cats and did not have room for him. So my dad and I went and bought him a dog house to live in our backyard. He lived there during the summer and snow storms. My dad would sneak him in sometimes when my mom was not home When our cat poopie died my mom cried alot . So I asked if we had room for one eye to come in and she said yes. He lived with my other cats monkey and box kitty. Monkey is with poopie now in heaven and I do not want one eye to go with them . He went to the doctor and he lost 4 pounds and they said he has some lump on his belly. I know it cost alot of money to help him and don't have much . I watch you tube videos of people who help other cats with go fund me I told one eye I will help you

Click here to support Bugs Buddy organized by Keith Ale

Attachments

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.