One Day Old

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad to hear the good news! Last March/April was SOOOO sad. I'm so happy for you that it went so much better this time! Congrats!

rebex

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
OMG they are SoOoOoo beautiful!!!!
congradulations!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cayko's paw looks soooo good! I'm so pleased with how its healing and I bet there isn't as much damage as I originally thought. I'm now just washing it with antibacterial soap a couple times a day. She's an ounce smaller than the rest of them but she can be just as rough!

I think I freaked out mom this morning. I went to go change the bedding and took all the kittens out as usual and she jumped out and frantically tried to take them back in the nest. She wasn't very good at it and the poor kitties were yelling when she grabbed them. I finally got the bedding in and got all the kittens back in the basket (mom got one in herself) and she was looking frantically for more kittens! She didn't know I got them all back in. She had them all there in front of her but she thought there were more. It took them to start nursing for her to calm down.

I think from now on I will change the bedding when she is eating...

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SolarityBengals

Cayko's paw looks soooo good! I'm so pleased with how its healing and I bet there isn't as much damage as I originally thought. I'm now just washing it with antibacterial soap a couple times a day. She's an ounce smaller than the rest of them but she can be just as rough!

I think I freaked out mom this morning. I went to go change the bedding and took all the kittens out as usual and she jumped out and frantically tried to take them back in the nest. She wasn't very good at it and the poor kitties were yelling when she grabbed them. I finally got the bedding in and got all the kittens back in the basket (mom got one in herself) and she was looking frantically for more kittens! She didn't know I got them all back in. She had them all there in front of her but she thought there were more. It took them to start nursing for her to calm down.

I think from now on I will change the bedding when she is eating...
Yeah they all do that a first. They panic when you move the kittens. She'll be ok with it later when they start to move around on thier own. 2-3 weeks or so.

So im having the opposite problem then you. My cat has been in early labor for awhile. I was up with her all night last night and she still hasn't gone into active labor. She's lost her mucous plug and is having regular contractions but nothing. She's now 4 days overdue.

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
now she's outside with the other cats. She wants to be out there for some odd reason. Im beginning to think this will never happen....sigh........