Once again asking for PRAYERS for my LOVING DADDY.

houmedgal

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear that your dad is having such a rough time. Your dad, your family, and you are in my prayers!!!!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He looks like such a nice man and he is lucky to have such a devoted daughter too. I do hope he comes through this - what a dreadful thing to happen to someone so young.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhhhhhh What would I do with out ya'll??

Well the last unit of blood was givin to my dad yesturday night. He did not need any today. In total they had to give him 7 units of blood!!
The doctor said since getting his body filled back up with blood his heart now appears normal!!

So everything appears to be normal now!!

He still has a long recovery. He will stay in the hospital through Christmas for sure and then he will have therapy.

I just wanted to update everyone and let everyone know what a help you have all been.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good to have some positive news!
We'll just keep bombarding heaven with prayers for his continued recovery.
to you and all your family, and of course to your Poppy Bear!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Big-Cat-Fan

Ohhhhhhh What would I do with out ya'll??

Well the last unit of blood was givin to my dad yesturday night. He did not need any today. In total they had to give him 7 units of blood!!
The doctor said since getting his body filled back up with blood his heart now appears normal!!

So everything appears to be normal now!!

He still has a long recovery. He will stay in the hospital through Christmas for sure and then he will have therapy.

I just wanted to update everyone and let everyone know what a help you have all been.
Sarah, I'm so glad for the good news!! There's nothing stronger than the power of prayer.

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sarah, what great news!
I'm keeping your Poppy Bear
in my thoughts and sending him lots of quick recovery vibes.