On a happier note :D

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night when we came home from checking the animals, my DH pointed out a deer in our back yard. I was excited, I really want to give a deer a hug, well I want to hug EVERY animal I see. I know I can't, but I want to anyway. I looked at her and said 'It's a girl!!" he said he thought it was too big to be a doe, so he thought it was a buck. She had no antlers (I don't know deer well). We parked and I went infront of the car, and saw ANOTHER smaller one!! It was her baby!!

My mom always told me that seeing deer means love. We see a lot of deer out here, so there must be a lot of love here, right? She was beautiful. We have deer tracks and deer poop in our back yard now (in the snow). I absolutely love it. We live in town, and I guess our house is part of their hang out area. That makes me feel very good. I love all animals. They are all precious to our lives and environment. I feel they are gifts for me to appreciate.

I thank the Creator for the creations we have recieved on our mother earth.

Be safe.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, we see a lot of deer where we are as well and it warms my heart everytime. There's certainly a lot of love here!

Glad they could brighten your day!

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I often tell my DH it's a good thing we don't live in Africa. I would no doubt be raising baby lions!

I could become very radical if I knew someone who was harming one. We have deer as well. They come up to our bird feeders. My DH has made trails through our woods and we like to go out and look for tracks. I have never given a hunter permission to hunt here, and our land is posted.

It's a nice feeling to know that the wild animals have a safe haven with us.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Must be a LOT of love here - we see deer here and around here every day - often lots of them! Popped out in the evening the other night and there was literally a herd of them here - we counted at least 12 of them. This whole year we've seen two bucks. They tend to be more isolated and travel alone - you're far more likely to see does.

It is always a joy.

...not unusual to see a bear, either. Raccoons, possums, skunks... foxes... quail, pheasant, turkey... the neighbor's cows get loose fairly frequently...