Omg!!!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A tiny one got into my bedroom a few months ago and settled down to sleep hanging on my light fitting. But I opened the window and by dusk it had gone.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Oh wow!!!! What an eventful night
I'm glad nobody got hurt and the bat left safely. Please check your kitties over to make sure there are no bites on them. Bats can carry rabies and other things that can be given to animals/people should you be bit by one which is carrying it.(we've had to take a few calls at the shelter i work at over bats- but not often). they are very beautiful/gentle creatures.
No worries about that. The girls don't sleep in our room and the bat was only in our room. They had no exposure to our new friend!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

No worries about that. The girls don't sleep in our room and the bat was only in our room. They had no exposure to our new friend!
that's good!
i'm glad the little bat was able to get out safely. lol i bet you had quite a startle

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WE had that a few years ago, but it was at like 10 at night, and everyone thought I was lying when I was freaking out! It took a few hours and we finally got him with a fishing net and let him go! If it wasnt for my RB kittie Boo, I would have never known that lil devil
I can say this I never seen my brothers and dad run so fast