omg!!!

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

13 cats I say there is at the least 6 or 7 boxes am I right
Wow thats alot, when I had both of my cats living together we had two because they liked to pee and poop in separate ones. I hated doing that many. I'm fine with my one box now. I try to clean it everyday also, because then its not so much too do . But i still hate it. I wish I could train her to go on the toliet like that cat on meet the parents/meet the fockers !!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol we have 6 boxs , not to many but mine are not fussy about sharing. but it just means scoping twice a day sometimes more lol

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry your kitty is going through so much... but I can't help looking at the bright side: you'll have the joy of seeing her kittens born, and being around for their first couple of months! And I know you'll find good homes for them, in time.

Once the frustration has died down, I hope you'll let the sheer delight of babies overwhelm you!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh dont get me wrong i love kittens/cats , but this will be the fourth time in a year that i will have seen kittens born. and 1 of them litters didnt survie. and another whom i took in from someone else. and now i will have the heartache of finding homes for the kittens who i trust, and you get so attached , so far out of the 2 litters that made it through , altogether there were 5 kittens, i kept 2 and will be keeping the 2 that anne has just had. but i have to draw the line somewhere. and im angry because of her age , what if she has problems? and i lose her and the kittens?
there all things that can and might happen. or she could change.
but thank you for the kind words.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tasha this is one time you had no control over her getting preggo. Dont stress over it. We are all here if ya need us ok.

OO I guessed right 6 boxes LOL. I have 2 and only 3 cats LOL. Scoop it all the time but the kids love the cats so they have to help out. My cats are great they will go. One time my kids where not home I had a broken foot I could not change the box for almost a week It was awful and I had no clue what to do. When the kids came back home they said mom did you go upstairs I no how would i.. The stairs are really steep.. They said the little box was so full the cats used the tub I felt so bad but then I thought hay at least they used the tub and not the floor lol... LOL 5 weeks later I had to sterilize there bathroom good. They used mine to shower in till then. I felt like the worst meowmy so ever since I keep one downstairs

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol it happens. when i was in hospital for a week with my son , my partner didnt do the cat trays , we only had 3 cats back then aswell . but omg did the house reak. they had used the cat tray most of it , but they also did a lot next to them aswell . they just seem to know dont they.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well honestly I would of done the same thing as my cats I know TMI but I dont want to go in something that is all full lol.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol , i dont think any one would want to.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well back up the vets tomorrow for another urine test to hopefully tell me that the infection is clearing. and btw im gonna ask them to check her again as her nipples have only just started to pink up . now if she hadnt already been to the vets i would have only guessed 3 weeks ? there has been no other signs except the nipples now? will see what they say tomorrow.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i will , its at 9.30 in the morning so shes comming to do the school run with me lol or i will never make it in time.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
deffently lol , i just remembered have you seen a pic of fluffy?

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok sorry i didnt post this morning i have been busy.
they took a urine smaple , not the nicest thing to watch eww. anyway they can still see slight traces of blood in there. so im to go back in another 7 days just for a check. and i saw a different vet today and she said she would only put fluffy at a little over 3 weeks pregnant?? i knew something wasnt right as her nipples have only just started to pink up . so with any luck once shes well enough to be spayed it shouldnt be to late to do so. fingers crossed.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yep , i thought something might have been wrong as her nipples hadnt even started pinking up last week when the vet estimated about 5 weeks, its only been the last few days that they started pinking up. so he was way of. so now im back to thinking it could have been her who was in the back yard doing naughtys with that tom cat. hence me thinking it might be a tabby father. this was the same night that anne had her babys so 3 weeks tonight that was. so now im just hoping that she gets well soon not only for her health but so she can be spayed. which im so going to hate to do .