OMG! Yoda is alive!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad he's alive but how did you find out he is? and was he shot by your husband?
don't worry I am not bashing you. I just find it a little odd is all. but I am glad he's okay.
but I would still get out with your sweet furbabies and kids. I could not trust someone like him in my own home who was cruel to one of my animals. it sounds like your husband needs to get some serious help.

I know you have had problems in the past from him not being so nice to you now is the time to get out and fast. please do it for you and your kids sanity and your sweet furbabies.
you don't need him in your life. It sounds like he just makes your life miserable and I am sorry. you just need to get out of there!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
This is making me feel so sick, physically sick. I have no idea what is happening here. I would assume when someone says their hubby just hurt their dog, that they would be believed. I know catloverin has had alot of problems, but sometimes things just don't go as planned, and people have bad luck.

This is the kind of stuff i tried getting away from on irc chat, the suspicion and lies and people with uncertainty.

I hope against all hopes that it isn't made up, i am on no ones side atm. I just want things to be resolved, and i don't feel very happy to be chatting on here atm.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Yes you guys got it-I am a FAKE!! After being a member for SO long, I have decided to just make s*** up....

Ok, and since ya all think I am such a LIAR, and want to know all the details, I was gone while he shot him. Yoda ran away, DH never found him...I got home, and talked with DH about what happened. I told him I had a feeling he wasnt DEAD. Well my feeling was right-he wasnt. I left to go to town, an DH calls me and said "yodas out side" I said ok, I will be right there!!! I get home Yoda comes running up to me, jumps in the car...and I see he has blood in his ear. I bring him in and look him over, called my vet, and took him in.

End of story. I am sorry you guys cant believe what I am saying.....
He's obviously not a very good shot, which is great for Yoda.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If all this is true, I am glad your little dog is ok.

I know you won't take my advice, or the advice of others as I never took the advice people gave me when I had an abusive marriage, but please, dump the guy, stop making excuses.

As for not believing you, you have to understand that after the whole Amber thing, we are much more guarded than we were before, it's a simple fact, we were burned quite badly by that whole episode.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

This is the kind of stuff i tried getting away from on irc chat, the suspicion and lies and people with uncertainty.
Unfortunately online, there is NO WAY to tell if peeps are being real or not no matter what site your on
Its sad I know.

The only possible way to know who your dealing with is to meet them.
Thankfully, I have met some friends in person from this site and I know and trust them.

The only person that knows what happened here is Monica..its just weird to some of us is all.

I feel like a pic would ease my mind personally.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She explained it as much as she could, and there won't be any more point to any more accusations or suspicions being levelled here.

I'm going to close this thread, as well as the other two on this subject with directs to this thread with the explanation. She's heard the advice about a man who is willing to shoot a dog for not much of a reason, no matter how "sorry" he is or how bad (thankfully) of a shot he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.