OMG! Rhis is so sad.

jkrack

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad that you've decided to bring this little girl (and I do mean little, poor thing!) in and keep her. We got our Abby in much the same way (previous owners left her at our apt. complex.. ugh) and I can tell you that she has turned into the most loyal, loving cat out of it. I love the name Jasmine and she seems like such a sweetie. Here's hoping for good vet checkups!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothicangel69

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Vet checkup went pretty good. She tested negative for feline leukemia, and the vet said she's one healthy kitty. The vets guessing she's about one year old since her teeth are still extremely white, and she's had at least one litter before.
Unfortunately she is pregnant. She should have her litter in another four weeks or so.
She can be de-wormed as soon as the babies are born, and she can be vaccinated as soon as they are weaned. She also said I could introduce her to Zorro now. Zorro loves her, but the new cat doesn't like him very much. She just runs and hides under the couch. I'm sure she just needs a few days to adjust though.

gothicangel69

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, and she's 7.5 pounds right now. Thats what Zorro weighs. I'm thinking she's probably going to be around 10 pounds or so. She's one big cat!

fosterkitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
she's very pretty. I'm glad the vet check went well. I wouldn't worry about her not liking your cat, she will eventually come around.

gothicangel69

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yup! She's got an extra toe on each one of her front feet. Its kind of cute. Looks like she has thumbs.