OMG More kittens :X

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG what little beauties!!

Why not try to get the lady to take two? That is what I did. I got 2 people to take 2 each cause kittens who have a companion can be so much more easy to raise. They have eachother to play with when no one is home etc. They realized that cats are really no trouble and were open to the fact that if they ever wanted a friend for their little kitten, no one is better than a sibling. No intro probs, health probs etc.

Just a thought. It might work.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

a&as mommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well two of the babies got a home today. The littlest tabby, Kitten #1 in the pics I believe, and the grey one went to a home together. My friend was going to take just one but she fell in love with the grey one too and took her as well. I know she'll be a good home. She came prepared with a box and warm blanket and I gave her a little litter pan, little bag of litter, little bag of kitten chow, and a play cube toy so they can have fun like they did in their short time in my home.

One lil guy left to go. He's sleeping in the box right now, poor lonely boy. He had fun playing though so hopefully one of my mom's friends who is interested will come through and give the guy a good home.

EDIT:
My friend named them and posted pics online for me to see.

Calloway aka Callie [lil girl] cuddling with her new mommy

Cleveland aka Cleve [lil boy] being ornery

At their new home

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
O my goodness!! Congrats on finding them a home! You were sooo worried! Can the little one that is left spend any time with Sugar?

I sure hope your moms friend comes through. Its sad to think of the little guy all alone.

Keep us posted!

BTW, they are soooo adorable!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

a&as mommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The little guy that's left is too big to play with sugar because he attacks [playfully] anything that moves haha. We've been taking him out and we have this cat cratch stand with a tunnel etc and he has a ball with that, then when he's worn out we put him the box with something to eat and he is content.