OMG! I'm tired!!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Went out to dinner last night. My friend wanted to take her son out, so invited me to tag along! 

We dropped her son off at her Mom's and then took in a very late movie! 10:45 pm start. It was almost 1:30 am when we got out of the movie. Neither of us were tired, so we went to an all night Shopper's Drug Mart where I bought a bunch of stuff that I really didn't need!  lol

And because I had slept nearly 17 hours from Friday to Saturday I was so wide awake we decided to go to an all night restaurant to have a late snack.

On the way, she decided that she didn't think I had a good enough selection of the stuff I bought at the drug store, so we went to another one, only to find out they had the same selection!  So I ended up spending more money on some stuff that I actually did need!  LOL

From there we went to a place called Denny's. Definitely not a place you go to if you want good service or good food!  Only 2 people on the floor. Food was ice cold when it arrived. Waiter was mostly no where to be found because he was busy with other tables.

Anyway, I finally got home at 4:30 am.  Then I couldn't sleep. Finally fell asleep around 6:30 am.  Then woke up to go to the bathroom at 8:30 am.  Now I'm so tired that I'm over tired and can't go back to sleep! :(

PS: forgive any typos.  I'm tired and don't have my glasses on and can't see the computer monitor!  LOL

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Denny's at 3:00 am...remember those days well. Of course, I was in my 20's and usually tipsy so any food was good. Sounds like you can hang with da big dawgs!

If I had realized in those days that I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself (maybe)

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And missed all those memories:S 

I miss working overnights at a drug store.  It was so fun:)  Dennys...They closed the decent one and left the one open that is horrible.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We used to like Denny's a lot (years ago). The closed the one that we had in Naples a few years ago.

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Denny's at 3:00 am...remember those days well. Of course, I was in my 20's and usually tipsy so any food was good. Sounds like you can hang with da big dawgs!
Oh My, The memories.  Bar closing at 2;30  then going to dennys.  Us 4 gals getting a bite to eat and then  some young dudes come in. We got into a toast tossing fight with them.  Yup. Those were the days!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

If I had realized in those days that I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself (maybe)
We didn't have a Denny's back then....What we had was a Ho-Hum, the worst dive imaginable. And they made the best omelets in the world. And their coffee was wonderful. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Geez!  I dragged my butt all day yesterday because I was so tired.  Then when it counted I couldn't go to bed early because I wasn't tired enough to sleep. I took a sleeping pill and the last I looked at the clock it was around 1:00 am.  Now I'm tired during the day again and I have the cake decorating course tonight.  I won't be able to go to bed until about 11:00 pm.  Hopefully I get a good night sleep tonight!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This post made me want to go to Denny's. 
 There was one where I used to live and we used to go there often. I loved it.