OMG I'm still in shock!!!

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hubby helped me through it, I moved to be with him after he took a job there. Anyway, it took a few weeks for me to get out of the house and to look at people's eyes, the first look was someone with hazel eyes which made my skin tingle and my husband had to pull me along and remind me that he's dead. But I felt bad for my friend, she was shot three times and survived, she kept apologizing and I told her not to, that I felt I was there for a reason which was to call the cops, they had a daughter which luckily she was with her grandmother at the time. On top of that, the year before the accident, around the same date, I had a vivid dream of someone holding a gun and the guy in my dream told me to lay down and that he would just shoot my shoulder but not kill me. That was freaky.

Merlot just be careful, make sure your doors and windows are locked when you sleep. I guess now that I have my son I would actually want to know if anything bad were to happen to him when he moves out on his own, natural to worry about our own

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Catherine and Jellybelly, that is just AWFUL what you both have gone through!!!!! Jellybelly, I am so glad your friend survived!! And Catherine, I'm so glad you are okay!!! I have never had a gun pointed at me...I can only imagine the immense fear that goes through you at a time like that...I would be scared to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
What a frightening thing to go through you two!

Merlot, I thought Belfast was pretty safe apart from the political problems. Had no idea there was a bad crime problem there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

merlot

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Anne it is safe, well as safe as any city is nowdays! But you just never expect it to happen to you.

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank goodness that you or the cab driver didn't get hurt!

Did you both call the police???? What happened to the bad guys????

April