OMG Im So Excited!!!

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OH COME ON PATCHES!!!!!! We all need you home.

Patches, we all love you, and we all want you to just keep trying!

Like remember that fishy on Finding Nemo? He just kept swimming to find his family! Thats what you have to do! But on land!

And if something did happen, than will you please rest happily on the rainbow bridge? And think of your mommy and daddy, and brothers and sisters all the time? Because I know they're doing that!

But if you're lost, will you please PLEASE try and just remember the way home, we all believe in you! Good luck Patches, in everything that may come your way!

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Patches, This is Willie.

Just wanted to send a note saying that I really miss those threads about the stuff you do. I don't like to hear the threads about "Where could Patches be?" They scare me.

I just want you to come home safe Patches. That's the one thing I wish for. I know it can be a lot to ask for. But I really want you top come home safe.

Then, maybe we can be friends! And you can tell me all about your horrible trip.

Please Patches, I hope to see you real soon!

Good luck and love, Willie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chelle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Willie...That is so sweet...Thank you so much

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chelle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still having dreams about her and once in a while i hear her meow.
Is this normal?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chelle

I'm still having dreams about her and once in a while i hear her meow.
Is this normal?
I dont know what your living circumstances are, but i thought i dreamt Teufels meow when he was gone in those two weeks, well in reality he was meowing and technically right underneath my bedroom floor! He was actually stuck in the basement!
So when you hear her meow, maybe its wise to get up and look around look outside the house maybe she is stuck in the walls or something!
Cats like to meow at night time because they can be heard from the Silence.