OMG I'm finally back!!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good to have you back! I hadn't noticed though, because I haven't been online since last Saturday, myself.
We have been lucky and haven't had hardly any snow yet this winter.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Gothic_Amethyst
Glad you're back! I wish I could see snow again. Normally winter here is snowy or wet..this year it's warmer than normal. I'm so happy you posted some pics! I've never seen that much snow! How many inches is that! Here it's not normally more than 4 inches ever!
That is about 24 inches of snow in a 24 hour period! We have more now. And today it is very windy so only God knows what will happen! This is the most snow we've had at one time in over 10 years! My house is going toward Parley's cannyon so the closer you get to the cannyon the more snow you get.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back, and Happy 2004! WOW! That is a lot of snow!!!! It is beautiful - but it's hard to appreciate that beauty when there's so much work involved. Nothing like that first big snowstorm to bring down all the weak branches. I hope no one lost power for too long. Especially when some people count on electric heat, it can really be a bear. Got my fingers crossed for y'all!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some lost their power for 6 days and just got it back yesterday. I was one of the lucky ones who wasn't really affected by the power outage. Just cable/internet outage! LOL

It wasn't really our first snow storm. We had a couple of doozys in November. This was just an unusually big dump!