OMG! I nearly threw out Spencer!!!

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have slider windows (they close from the side) - no real window sills, but, there's a fairly large track between the screen and the glass. Sometimes mine like to hop on the track and 'breathe the air'. So, one morning, as I leave for work, I close the windows...then start counting noses....only one nose...where's Dharma? Now, Dharma is somewhat of a talker - but never when I'm calling her. So I'm looking and looking and getting later and later to get to the train....I finally look at the windows and the poor baby was sitting there, very calmly, between the now closed window and the screen.

I later learned that others have done similar things. And I always count noses before I leave the house.

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ruthyb

OMG
always check my laundry before I put it in the machine as Candy has a habit of sleeping in my laundry basket and she's so small I alays worry if I've picked her up with the dirty clothes. I always check the tumble dryer aswell before I put it on as she sneaked in there one time, dear me they really put us under stress
x
Same here. I started to put Meatloaf in the bathroom on laundry days when I change the wash loads to the dryer.