OMG I can't believe my son did this

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well they don't improve with age either. My oldest who is 17yrs old. Very well mannered young man. Has a job, great grades. Really enjoying his Senior year in High School and he is very polite.

I just got off the phone with him. He just informed me that he received ASD. Which is after school detention. He has NEVER had ASD. In American Sign Language II today they had a vocab test. They are not allowed to use their voices only hand signs. Well he was given the word sausage link. His reply to his teacher was "Yes, I have one".

Why
would he do this, I just don't know!!!! He has no excuse at all other than it slipped out.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

the stuff was like really really nasty bubble gum that hardens... I dunno how or why he did it, but he did!
that's odd - the sticky tak i use doesn't get hard until after a few years. that said - it would be incredibly difficult to get out of hair, even soft
it's possible another kid put it in his hair, & he just doesn't want to tell you that.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Don't worry....are school pictures comming up?

One year my step-sister decided to cut my youngest step-brother's hair while thier mom was napping. He ended up with a new hairdo about like your son's...and school pictures were the next day! Poor kid! I think it explains why he now has an amazon jungle mop of hair on his head!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, and I got shot with gum in my hair once. Some girl was aiming at a guy across the room...she had bad aim. Fortunately it hit my very long hair in a not so bad spot so I didn't have to cut much off. I was so mad I cried! (thats why I hate getting mad...i cry!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol I am fortunate that school pictures were two weeks ago!

Oh last Sunday my 4 yr old got gum in my hair... glad it was in the back and at the very end and only had to snip about a 1/4 inch out

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is really cute!!!
When my brother was about 7 or so, he took some glitter and throw it in his hair- I guess he thought it would sparkle and look cool or something. Come to find out, that stuff has glue in it and stuck to his scalp. My mom tried soaking his head, everthing, but couldn't get it all out. After about a month I think it was all gone. I think boys are just prone to do this kind of thing! My brother has had to go to the emergency room about 8 times while growing up, my sister only went once for a bug bite, and I went once at age 20 for a car accident!